Friday, October 31, 2008

What is the difference between ISO 9001 & ISI mark?

ISO 9001 is a quality management system standard which standardizes and documents the various activities of the organization like purchase, stores, sales, processing, it focuses on customer needs and fulfilling the same hence enhancing the satisfaction levels and laying and implementing the systems for continual improvement. However ISI mark means the product conforms to respective national product standard the customer has to accept the same.

3 comments:

john said...

Hi.

I read a same topic 2 month ago. The topic helps me to improve my competency.

Apart from that, below article also is the same meaning

ISO 9001 procedures

Tks again and nice keep posting
Rgs

NABH said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.
Regards:
NABH

ISO 9000 said...

I absolutely adore reading your blog posts, the variety of writing is smashing.This blog as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your site and subscribe to your feed in i feed. Your theme looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.

iso 9000